Lilcrits

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DemonicXD, Apr 17, 2019.

1. DemonicXD

DemonicXD Admin
    Staff Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Lilcrits

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    Brentz#3021 , And yes i have joined the server.

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Primarly I play on Silver.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    Not very much, but my focus is on helping players, as i have a lot of staff experience. And also debugging bugs, as i found one bug today, and instantly told Twedoo.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    First i'd check if its in English, second i would ask whats it about, then i will ask them to come join in discord, And if they wont ill warn them, and message a Moderator or an admin.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    First i would warn the player, If the player continues to break the rules, ill Get a mod or admin to help me deal with them if i dont have the permission to do so.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I am Mature, i am turning 19 years old in July, i am Patient, Im friendly, and understandable.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    About 16 hours or more.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I have some exams coming, which will result me being online for only 1hour aday during half a week. Further i play rugby in my free-time, Which says that i am a teamplayer!

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    My timezone is CET, Normally i play from 2am or 4am until 9pm

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I've come across alot of discussions between players on the server, as some of me solved while i was a player. Further the times i normally play there are no staff online, so whenever i need help myself, i cant be helped because there are no staff members online. I also love to help people, I've been a math tutor for some students, So it does mean i love helping people!

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.?
    https://gyazo.com/c17117d226034e0da2b9f07fa807bed1

2. NozaLV

NozaLV New Member

May I ask why your playtime is barely visible?