Magma0Buster Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OysterCG, Apr 16, 2019.

1. OysterCG

OysterCG Admin
    Staff Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Magma0Buster

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord) @ArronWrtp#8946

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Gold

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon? Well I have been a newer player to Pixelmon.
    I have asked a lot of questions in my time of playing about breeding and various other in-depth subjects which may not be as easily picked up by a new comer. But I have learned and experienced in my time and I believe my knowledge is good and ever growing.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would deal with the situation firstly with verbal recognition, I would inform the players that there is no reason to argue and that I would instantly help resolve the issue. If the players were to ignore me I would handle the situation with warnings, essentially informing them that they will receive punishments for inhumane behavior and their indecency to acknowledged others are playing as well.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? if a player were oblivious to their constant rule breaking
    I would verbally inform them of their mistake and ask them to re-read the rules to prevent further rules being broken by the individual. If they were knowingly breaking rules I would take instant action towards a punishment for the offender - this is because they are knowingly breaking the rules.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Well I am extremely active in chat and always willing for a battle, I do know battling is not directly linked to being a staff but to cut the point, I consider myself a social person, this means I will always be talking with people, helping people out and which is why I believe I would be a good Helper in the community.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I believe I usually play this game around 8 hours a day. So 56 hours a week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    There is not much to me, I am a 14 year old male with a keen and determined attitude hoping to help people out on a daily basis. People have helped me out from the moment I started the game and now I have became more knowledgeable I wish to help people and give them the help of which I received"

10)What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    GMT and I get on at around 11:30

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I want to become a staff member because of the fact that I was once a player which knew nothing at all - and through others' help I now know a lot, and wish to help those who were in my previous position of constant unknowing. I want to give back the knowledge and help I received to the newer community.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files:

• ss.PNG
      ss.PNG
      File size:
      393.5 KB
      Views: