Noza's Application for Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NozaLV, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NozaLV

NozaLV New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    My IGN is NozaCrafter

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)@
    @BrandxnLV#3632is my discord tag and I have already joined the Complex Discord

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    I primarily play on Gold.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I've always been a fan of Pokemon ever since Pokemon Diamond came out, ever since I've been collecting Trading Cards and have gotten into Pixelmon early 2015/2016. I know alot about Pixelmon and strive to know more, but I have some difficulty in breeding, only on breeding (Ex: Larvitar/Rhyhorn) basically egg groups, but everything else I know by heart.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would try and resolve the situation by getting what happened between both of them in a private message, then I would take the situation to Discord for assistance from fellow staff. But if I can't come in touch with any staff, I would kindly ask the 2 Players to please drop it and remind them we're here to have fun and not to cause any harm to anyone, because they might take it to heart and hurt their feelings. In other words I would kindly ask them it's a friendly server, we're humans and make mistakes and should forgive one another.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would ask them to please stop or a punishment from staff will be taken place, if a higher Staff Rank is in the server and doesn't catch what happens, I'll get him/her caught up in what happened and he will do what's best, if I'm the only staff on, I will jail until further staff arrive, or if staff tells me in Discord what's the best thing I should do.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I bring Love/Loyalty/Respect and Enjoyment, I love to help players with something they don't quite understand, I respond to as many as I can. But the 1 thing I love to do the most.. Is to give the best Pixelmon Experience ever to those who never played or have played Pixelmon before.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I normally play around 2-8hours a day, so maybe 30-42hours a week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    Yes, it's very private, so if I could come in touch with other Staff about this it would be very nice!

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    GMT+2 and I normally play around 9am-5pm

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Because I get recommended by players, they always say, "Helper would suit you" or "You're so nice, why don't you apply for staff?" So I thought about it, and now I'm here :D

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    Sure thing!

upload_2019-4-13_13-50-26.png

2. Matt_CG

Matt_CG Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Noza that's a well written application you have there. Such a shame you're using PixelRadar in that photo...
    Please remove it and keep it off.

Oh_Knox, NozaLV, Ivy_ and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.