Noza's ReApplication for Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NozaLV, Apr 17, 2019.

1. NozaLV

NozaLV New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    My In-Game name is NozaCrafter

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    My Discord tag is @BrandxnLV#3632 and I've already joined the Complex Discrod.

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    I primarily play on Gold.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I know alot about pokemon, ever since the launch of Pokemon Diamond. The only thing I do not know is Breeding egg groups, but I'm learning and knowing alot more than before. I would say 8.7/10 of knowledge about pixelmon.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would kindly ask what the problem is and try to resolve it between the 2 players, or contact another staff to partake in the discussion. But if I was the only one online, I would ask for each side of the story and witnesses (chat) on what happened. Then do what's necessary that of what the more experienced staff told me what to do.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would contact other staff or ask him to stop, or consequences will happen, I would say jail for 30mins as a warning, but then contact higher rank staff if a problem gets out of hand.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Excitement, Fun and Love. I know that when I join the server sometimes it's a little slow, or no one likes to type if it's late for them, but I always try and do something so they can have a better time.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I spend around 3-9hours a day, and roughly over 35 hours a week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I would like to keep it private please, thank you.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    I play on GMT+2 (Centural European Summer Time)

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Because it's someone I've been wanting to experience for a while now and here's my chance.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    I want to disclose something for others may not know. On my first application I posted a screenshot for my playtime and it had PixelRadar on it. I want to justify myself and say that I did not know what the mod was used for, I got recommended it by another player on another server other than complex, and is an old friend, he told me that the mod JourneyMap wasn't working and the pokemon weren't being shown on the radar. He told me "it's fine" and that there was nothing to worry about. I was later informed that PixelRadar was bad and I have been getting criticism for it ever since in my discord. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not a cheater and would never like to be one. This is my sincere apology. upload_2019-4-17_16-19-57.png