Report Player: EllieU01

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Evan Geller-Smith, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Evan Geller-Smith

Evan Geller-Smith New Member

This staff member is abusing staff power. I was muted for stating "What a heccin R I G G E R bro! (a man that rigs slot machines)"
    My friend samson0104 was also muted due to him using the word "Darkies" which was in reference to the English translation of the Japanese name for Umbreon which is "Blackie" but due to wanting to keep the chat more or less PG. If the word blackie is okay for 8 year old children then it should be fine for a pixelmon server where pokemon can be refered to as their literal name. And I was making a statement on a persons occupation, not a racial slur. This mod was abusing power and should be removed from his role. Thank you ~CaptainMoistWet

2. Evan Geller-Smith

The evidence

Attached Files:

3. IceRenegade

IceRenegade Sr-Admin
    Staff Member

Both mutes were justified. Do not try to say something that has no relation to anything that can clearly be taken in an offensive context and claim it was not an attempt to bypass the censor. Have a nice day!

Angelsofty likes this.
  4. Evan Geller-Smith

If the staff read the chat then it would in no way have been taken in an offensive context. Some words are very similar to curse words and are perfectly valid in society. This is a blatant example of abuse of power.