Snkbite's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Snkbite, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Snkbite

Snkbite New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Snkbite

2) What is your discord tag?
    Snkbite#4287

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Blue but im willing to play/log into other ones for a bit to help out the other servers.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I would say pretty good, but of course some things I won't know and if I am asked something by a player to help them I would look it up or find out what the answer is.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would ask the players that are arguing why they are arguing and try and get both of their stories to get the problem resolved if they refuse I would ask them either to do it in discord direct messages so it wouldn't flood the chat.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    By either talking to him in in game messages or either discord voice chat on why he is not following the rules and see if I can resolve it or send him to a higher staff if it's something I wouldn't be able to help with. If he doesn't want to talk in messages or in discord, I would warn/punish him accordingly to what he did wrong.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I bring my experience of staffing on multiple servers which taught me how to screen share, handle rough situations, help players, respect them and be mature so I don't make the server seem bad where people won't want to play on it.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I play around 35+ hours.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I would like to keep that personal if I am accepted ill answer most any question in discord.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server?
    school days 3pm-1am non school 1pm-3am est

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I've seen a lot of staff, but at points that I'm on I usually don't see stuff I have disagreed on some rules which I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in applying for staff. But the main reason is I'm used to being staff and that gives me something extra to do while on playing which most of the time I play I'm usually in the discord helping out new players.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png upload_2019-3-13_2-22-22.png