Staff Application- Dom_711

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dom_711, Feb 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dom_711

Dom_711 New Member

1) My MC username is Dom_711

2) My Discord tag is Dom_711#2135

3) I mainly play on Silver. I am open to move to other servers though.

4) Pretty good, I know a LOT about the competitive battling scene, and about evtraining and stuff. so if a noob has a question I can FOR SURE answer it.

5) I would first immediately give them a warning to take it into a dm or a private discord call, if they don't I might give another warning depending on the situation. and then they will get punished with a temporary ban of the server.

6) If I gave them fair warnings then I will punish them with a ban or somthing of the like

7) Positivity <3 regularly active helper FattyVappess & player Payafril can vouch for me, I always keep the positive mental attitude first and never seek to be rude, unkind, or offensive in any way shape or form. AS WELL as a veteran, complex knowledge of the competitive battling scene for those who want to go hard.

8) At least an hour a day on a weekday and on a weekend at least six hours a day. so pretty often

9) Nope, I'm a open book

10) I live in eastern time, so on a weekday I am on from as early as 6:00pm to as late as 1:00am. and on a weekend I can be on from as early as 10:00am to as late as 4:00am.

11) Because of the extremely positive community. I would like to be a part of somthing that gave me so much joy when I first started playing, and to give that experience to other people would be great <3

12) Here is the screenshot of my stats
    upload_2019-2-10_23-26-13.png