Staff Application for Complex Pixelmon, LB0T

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LB0T, Apr 16, 2019.

1. LB0T

LB0T New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username? LB0T
    LB0T is with a Zero not a O
    2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)

NotEdwen#8518
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I've played every single game except Diamond and Pearl, but I have a lot of experience in pokemon in general. I watched every anime by Pokemon. I’ve been playing pixelmon for 2 years but then I took a break to play a pvp server and came back to pixelmon.
    5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would message a staff member thats online in discord what I could not do and what can I do, but If no one from the staff team is on, I would tell them to stop arguing or insulting each other and if they don't obey it and, if they keep on doing it, I would tell them to stop again and if they don't stop, I would mute them temporality.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    It depends on the rules they broke, if they scammed someone, I would need proof, so I would record them, and depending on the punishment for the rule they broke, then I would put them in jail, until further notice with a higher staff member, but if it was a minor rule, I would just mute them, and ask a higher staff member.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Well I have experience on other server, I have experience of being a mature staff member and I come on this server mostly every day unless something hapepned or school. But I bring to the table is that im a creator, I could creat maps, I know when someone is breaking the rules and I am patient with the players. I used to be staff on cosmic test server, a huge server called Treasurewars that was owned by a famous youtuber named Lachlan and Vikkstar. So I have a lot of staff experience and pixelmon experience to help out the server.
    8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I usually play like 18 hours a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I used to be staff on other servers, I told you that, and I have experience and im a chill person, I wouldn't start a argument and if someone is trying to start a argument, I would tell them to be mature and to stop because it isn't necessary to start a argument over a friendly game.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    My timezone is central time
    Weekdays: 4:00-8pm or 9pm for each day.
    Weekends: 10am-9pm each day. usually.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I wish to improve the staff team even though they're AMAZING but I want to help and support the server. It's a amazing server and, it already has potential to become one of the best pixelmon servers out there. I just want to be here to support the staff team and the server with the journey and to help with any problem they need. Thank you for reading my staff app
    12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files:

#1 LB0T, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. LB0T

LB0T New Member

Hope you guys enjoyed my staff app and thanks for looking at it