Staff Application for TrailBlazer_22

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SoulSearching, Mar 13, 2019.

1. SoulSearching

SoulSearching New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Trailblazer_22

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    trailblazer_22#6781

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I know most of gen 1, gen 2, gen 3, and some gen 4, and some stuff about breeding

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would first tell them to "shut it" if they don't then mute them for 15 mins and if it continues then I would mute them for an 1 hour

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would at first tell them to stop and if they don't then I would give them a 1 day temp ban and if they continue I would bring it up with other staff members.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I am a pretty good builder. I only play on this server and I would not mind to move from server to server

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    20+ hours

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I really like what you all have done with this server. And hope to be apart of the team

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    I am in the eastern time zone and I will usually play from 4-8 on weekdays and I play whenever I can on the weekdays. But I am in high school so every once in a while I go do stuff with friends but I only do it about every other week.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Because I really like the server it is an amazing community and it is something I want to be apart of and make it better.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime. https://imgur.com/a/cogVaKj