Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Danny An, May 15, 2019 at 6:48 AM.

1. Danny An

Danny An New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    DANIMAL2003

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    GarfPac#9382

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I would say above average, I played a lot of pokemon when I was younger and have played pixelmon on different servers for about the past 2, I know a decent amount from this server alone and believe I can help people with almost any question they have.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    I'm almost 16 so yeah

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would ask both players to stop but not threaten them, if they continue I would persist and punish them with the specified threat

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    A player who consistently breaks rules probably has no regard or care for them so I would have less empathy and lenience towards them. I would ask them if they know they are breaking the rules and assess the situation from there

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I'm a lot more active than the vast majority of others including some staff which would allow me to be able to prevent more incidents.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    In the last week, 43 hours.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    Not really

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    PST or (GMT-7) I usually play from 3pm-12am.
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I enjoy the community and the server on Complex-Pixelmon and wish to see it better off, and I think that's a realistic expectation with my help

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files: