Tickle_Finger's Crystal Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Tickle_Fingers, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tickle_Fingers

Tickle_Fingers New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?

Tickle_Fingers

2) What server were you banned on?

Crystal

3) Why were you unfairly banned?

I wouldn't say it was unfair, but the reason for my ban is 'Rule Breaking'

4) Who banned you and for how long?

Frank, currently Permaban (I believe)

5) Why should you be unbanned?

Initially I was warned about nagging, and then I was banned after I was found to be teleporting other players into Ultra Space.
    Nagging
    Before I was banned, Frank threatened me with a ban because he believed I was nagging and minging in public chat about the broken gts (which turned out to be me not knowing how to use it, my fault), and about the ultra space being broken on Crystal. First, I would like to apologise not only to Frank but to the rest of the playerbase on Crystal at the time. Looking back, I can understand how my messages could be seen as nagging/minging; however, I honestly did not intend to nag, spam, or be toxic at any point. I make a lot of suggestions and messages about broken things, and although my manner can sometimes be sarcastic, all suggestions and messages I make or send are with the intent to improve the server. I apologise if I make too many repetitive or useless comments about the servers, and I will aim to lessen my voice on both the discord and the server chat.
    Teleporting After having issues successfully traveling through the Ultra Space wormhole, I was able to teleport into ultra space. I accepted teleport requests from the three other players who were waiting with me in the normal dimension to go through the wormhole. However, I was genuinely unaware at the time that teleporting into Ultra Space was against the rules. When it was brought to my attention in the discord by another player that teleporting into Ultra Space was forbidden, I ceased teleporting immediately. Again, I would like to apologise to Frank for breaking the rules, I was not aware that this action was against the rules but accept that this is my own fault for needing to read more thoroughly through /rules. If I were to be unbanned, I promise that this situation would never happen again.

I've been playing Crystal since day 1 of Chaos. I really enjoying playing on the server and interacting with its community almost every day. I believe I do not act with malicious intent or deliberately go out of my way to break the rules, and I hope there are members of the Crystal community that can testify to that statement. I'm not perfect, but if I were to be unbanned I promise that I would, to the best of my ability, follow the rules of the server, and act in a dignified and appropriate way to all of its members.

6) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

After this was brought to my attention, I immediately ceased teleporting others into Ultra Space until I could confirm whether or not this action was against the rules.
    upload_2019-2-11_9-23-2.png

Thank you for your consideration.

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Head-Admin
    Staff Member

Unbanned.
    Please make sure you are keeping up with the rules in game and also listening to staff as they are here to help you.

Tickle_Fingers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.