Trev10fort Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by tinypigG, Apr 14, 2019.

1. tinypigG

tinypigG Admin
    Staff Member

1) What's your Minecraft username? Trev10fort

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord) @PsyDucky#5386

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver) Blue : )

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon? I have been playing for a long time on other servers and the last server i was on i had 3 mewtwo's rayquazza a mew and a bunch more before the server got removed

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation? In this Scenario i would ask the players what is going on and what started this issue. Then i would proceed to ask them if they could come to a agreement on what to do such as stay away from each-other or block each-other or just be friends. I would then continue staffing and answering questions and fixing issues with other players.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? If a player Proceeds to break rules after a lot of given warnings i would respond with a small chat with them to make sure that they would just play the game. go deep in whats there issue. say they keep repeating a racist comment after 3 warnings i would request them to tp to me so i can find out a good solution to there issue so that they would not do this for any other staff member's after such chat if they repeat it then i would take charge with something such as 2 day ban since, I know how bad it would feel to be banned so i wouldn't want to make it harsh so they come back swinging and cursing and hating me and the server for there punishment that i gave.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I would Bring a lot to the community since this would be my first minecraft staffing server i would be Very active trying to do my best. I would bring Grace and Love to the community <3. I unlike other applications would not take the job then leave the next day to another server. I feel That all people should be cared for and not treated harsh with bad name calling .I feel that some of the other application's if taken in would bring haste which could be followed by stress then them quitting early, I on the other hand would take things Hastily but Gracefully as a equal balance.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I play when i am up and running. and after school. around 4-6 pm i would be getting online then at 10-2 am i would be getting offline. mostly all day playing 4pm-2am at most

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you) if i am ever chosen i just want the community to know that i am new meaning i might make accidental mistakes. when i mess-up or even someone else messes-up i take it into account to never do.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times) Est

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon? I want this server to be my first Minecraft server. The Community has great staff member's nice and caring. Most of the staff resolve the issue with Great speed and i find that Loyal.Sometimes though, staff can be offline and they are unable to help me when i need a answer which i want to be there to help those people that this happens to. I look up to the staff member's and i want other players to look up at me as a role model. I generally love this server more then any other server i have been on. I have seen a lot of staff such as CoCo (<3) , Ivy, InfiniteHunter, and much more which i love each and every one of. I think that i could easily fall in line and be loved with all the other staff member's <3. Please take all this into consideration and allow me to help the server Grow and expand the players ability's.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime. https://imgur.com/a/euXLIg8