VallisPlayz Application For Staff!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by VallisPlayz, May 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM.

1. VallisPlayz

VallisPlayz New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft username is VallisPlayz.

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)

Valenus#0708

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)

I primarily play on gold.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?

I know most of the pokemon and have watched all the seasons up till now.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.

I believe that I am an acceptable applicator because I have been moderator, coordinator, and developer for games and groups in a platform called Roblox If you require proof please feel free to dm me on discord.

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?

This situation can be dealt with the following steps:

1. Ask the players what might the problem be.

2. Analyze the situation.

3. Come up with a solution that works for both players.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

If a player consistently broke the rules I would resort to a temp-ban for a period of five consecutive days.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I think I would be able to bring to the community a safer environment for those who are younger and older than myself.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

I normally play around 14-19 hours a week.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

I live in the GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) Time zone.

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?

I wish to become staff because I want to be able to give all players the same amazing experience of the server that I have gotten. I want to become a staff because they are able to enforce laws to those who break them.

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files:

#1 VallisPlayz, May 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:21 AM