WeirdFlexHmmOkay Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by EllieU01, Apr 17, 2019.

1. EllieU01

EllieU01 New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    WeirdFlexHmmOkay

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    X3 Vague#1416

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I'm pretty confident of my knowledge of Pokemon as i have been playing since i was young.

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    Tell both players to calm down and hear each others sides of the argument and try to fix it as calmly and quickly as possible.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Ask them to kindly stop breaking the rules and if carry's on to ask for a senior member of staffs help.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I feel like i can be a good staff to both help out players and make the community more civilized but be also fun and always there to have a joke around and improve the server in the best way i can.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Depending on school i can play for about 4 hours to 5 hours a day during the week on friday about 10 and the weekend about 12-14

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    N/A

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    GMT Around 4pm week days till 9pm and weekends about 10am to 2am

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Its always been a big goal for me to become staff on a server and help out the community in the best possible way i can!

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files: