Add more items to the vote crate

Discussion in 'Suggest Us (Server/Website)' started by ShadySadie, May 8, 2019.

1. ShadySadie

ShadySadie New Member

Three of us are teamed. We have been tossing all of our vote keys in chests because they are useless. I believe this hurts the server by not giving enough incentive to players to vote. How about adding in game money as a rare bonus, and a rare 10,000 claim blocks, or some other perk? The world anchors are wonderful, but so rare the players are discouraged from even hoping to get one. We just turned in over 300 vote keys and got this pile of shit for our troubles...

[​IMG]

... and no. There were no world anchor credits for over 300 vote keys.

Thank you for your consideration. I only hope to improve the server with my suggestions.

2. Jaime Duncan

Jaime Duncan Admin
    Staff Member

world anchors are set to 1% chance so if you voted every day assuming probability is 100% accurate you would get a free world anchor every 25 days which sounds pretty decent to me considering most other servers have them banned

3. ShadySadie

ShadySadie New Member

Well, like I said, the world anchors are wonderful. I merely suggest MORE voting incentive. I mean, there is no limit as to what could be added to the vote crate list. Perks, commands, rare and unusual items. Anything!

Having 5 items that nobody wants after the first 8 hours of playing seems uninspired, and maybe even lazy. Like someone didn't want to bother with typing in more items.

Again, like I said in another suggestion, I am not complaining, or criticizing. I just want to help make the server better and more attractive to other players. It's only a suggestion and my honest opinion. I only want to help. :)

Sadie

4. Jaime Duncan

Jaime Duncan Admin
    Staff Member

Yeah but at the same time we don't want votecrates to be too overpowered and people get everything day 1 as this will just lower peoples reasons to stay on the server even further. People already complain a bit that the items from cates are too OP and they feel they have progressed too quickly.