Application for Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Grenske, May 10, 2019.

1. Grenske

Grenske New Member

Requirements

1) Age: 52

2) Active Player! yes

3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player! I try to do my best

4)Has/Uses Discord Often! When I need it

Staff Application

1) Whats your IGN? Grenske

2) What is your discord name? Grenske

3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Still have a lot to learn but I can help most player who ask me for help.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Tell em to calm down and try to solve the problem, if they still insult each other , warn em, then mute 5 -10 min.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Give him warnings (as the old cites)

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Patience, age. we think a different then 15 -20 year old player.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? 10 -15 hour, and sometimes a lot more

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? Got some tiny problems so I can write little slower then most people. But no big problem.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I am on 24/7
    Norway UTC +2 (ECST – European Central Summer Time)