Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by XLM4X, Feb 7, 2019.

1. XLM4X

XLM4X New Member

Staff Application Requirements
    1) Age: 28
    2) Active Player!: i am usually online all of the time now my PC is fixed i am online all days some days just for couple of hours others for lots more
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player! yes i know most things about tekit but not everyone knows everything so i am not perfect i have also been staff here before and have played vanilla and Tekkit Minecraft for about 3 years also i have been on your server for a while now and loved it even purchased donor ranks
    4)Has/Uses Discord Often!: yes always on discord keeping up to date with the server as i am in the discord for Pixelmon as well as the normal Tekkit one

Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN? XLM4X

2) What is your discord name? XLM4X#4126
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? survival no other server but like a little bit of factions
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? well it is very in depth as i have been on this my self for 3 maybe even 4 now years so i could tell you most things about tekkit and deal with most standard scenarios.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? i would warn each person with a personal message and tell them to stop it or they could get a citation by one f my higher staff members or if it gets worse i may ask for permission to give the citation(once i am a higher rank)
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? i would confer with my other staff members and if they agree with me we would give then a citation then if they keep doing it then if we still have jail then jail if not then a ban
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? i feel like i could add to the reputation by being on to help people with there struggles and also when the server is struggling, i will also devote my time to helping the team and also when people are doing negative aspects toward the server or staff or in general to catch them out i hope yous see the exciting prospect i could bring to your amazing server
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? i play at least 12 now i am back but probably more as time goes on as i will help out more
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? that i go on holiday 2 times a year for a combined total of 6 weeks(ish)
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? i am in a uk timezone as i like in scotland

hopefully i am seen to be a positive aspect to the team