Apply Helper/staff MeneertjeDaniel

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MeneertjeDaniel, Feb 10, 2019.

1. MeneertjeDaniel

MeneertjeDaniel New Member

Apply staff MeneertjeDaniel

1) What's your IGN?
    my IGN is MeneertjeDaniel
    2) What is your discord name?
    my discord name is MeneertjeDaniel#9856
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I mainly play on the survival server but I can also play on the other servers if necessary
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    I know a lot about Tekkit Classic I think I know everything about quarry and megalith and all those things and also how to make sure you get overflow and I play all tekkit classic 3 years but I'm still learning every day something new
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    if people arguing and insulting to each other and I am the only staff member online then I would first try to solve it with them and if that does not work I would ask if they can solve it together in a conversation that does not bother anyone and if they still keep going then I would mute them
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    if someone is constantly breaking the rules then I would give him a warning and if that still continues then I would ask higher staff to give him a ban
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I also bought complex rank to help the server for as staff apply nothing and I have been playing on the server for a long time. I do not know exactly when I was joined but I did buy complex rank 2 years ago and I am online and so also a loyal player
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I can play 4 hours a day and at the weekend it can be more
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    not that I can think of.

I am from the Netherlands
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)? I'm in GMT and come on from 3 pm until 11 most days, sometimes longer.
    I am from another country but we got the same time

#1 MeneertjeDaniel, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  2. MeneertjeDaniel

MeneertjeDaniel New Member

my age is 16 its wrong on the website can i cant change it