Applying for a Staff position

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Banterouspigeon, May 28, 2019.

1. Banterouspigeon

Banterouspigeon New Member

1) Whats your IGN? AngelusLucifer

2) What is your discord name? AngelusLucifer#3772

3) Which server do you primarily play on? The main survival server.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I have a basic knowledge of Tekkit due to the fact I used
    to play it years ago and I'm getting back into it now. I know how to build certain machinery to an extent.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would ask both of them to stop with the abusive language as it is unfair on other players whom are trying to have fun. If they refused to listen I would either mute(if possible) or kick them from the server temporarily until they learn to be nice to one another. I would also get to the bottom of why they were arguing in the first place.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would report them to other staff members and either kick or ban them from the server.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I am usually active every day/night for around 5 to 7 hrs and have experience with being a moderator with different servers in the past.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    15 to 20 hrs per week if not more.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I am 20 years of age and am a mature and responsible adult.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times. I live within the UK time zone which is the BST.