Armageddon379 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PileOfBees, May 25, 2019.

1. PileOfBees

PileOfBees New Member

1) Whats your IGN?

- Armageddon379

2) What is your discord name?

- Starlif#1481

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

- Complex-Tekkit

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

- Decent with most aspects, still learning blutricity and computercraft

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

- 1. Ask questions and find the root of the problem, diffuse the situation best that I can based on what both parties claim, issue warnings and citations if the problem persists

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

- verbal warning to start, followed by increased warnings for repeat offenses and mutes/ bans if necessary.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

- Willingness to help new players and patience to answer any number of questions in order to make the game as enjoyable as possible
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

- This last week had an 84 hour playtime but I expect at least 20-30 hours per week would be normal without afk hours.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

- I have experience as an admin and moderator for a number of different servers and games.
    - I've always been willing to help extremely new players get started and have often helped players in game while no staff are online.
    - I've always been friendly and have only made friends at Complex.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

- PDT and I am usually online 6-midnight weekdays and sporatic times on weekends.