Bigz521's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Cody Boothby, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Cody Boothby

Cody Boothby New Member

Staff Application
    1) Age: 16 (17 on the 21st of May)
    2) I am a very active player, I will play almost everyday if I am not with my girlfriend.
    3) I used to play Tekkit 3 years ago, I knew a lot, I have picked it back up again recently in the last month.
    4)I do indeed have discord and use it most days.

Staff Application Guideline
    1) My IGN Is Bigz521
    2) My Discord name is also Bigz521
    3) Factions Server
    4) If I were to rate it on a scale of being able to make a power flower to not knowing how to get rubber out of a rubber tree I'd say I'm the power flower. (AKA I know a good amount haha)
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Give them a warning to stop and tell them what will happen if they don't and if they don't stop start off with muting them temporarily.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Temporary Ban or report him to a higher up staff member
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I am mature enough to be able to help the server thrive and do well. I can also see both sides of arguments or conflicts and work to fix them.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Starting from today it'll most likely be around 18 hours or more, most time will be spent on weekends as I have a 5 day working week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I really enjoy Minecraft, especially with mods and especially Tekkit Classic, I'm excited at the prospect of potentially working with you all.
    10) What time zone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? GMT( England) I work 8.30-5 so weekdays should be on around 6. Weekends I'll generally be on any time after 8am

Even if my application is rejected, thank you for your time and consideration. - Cody