Brownjosh's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Brownjosh, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Brownjosh

Brownjosh New Member

Staff Application Requirements
    1) Age: 19
    2) Active Player!: Usually online probably seen me
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player! Yes I know how to solve common problems that people may have
    4)Has/Uses Discord Often!: Yes Im usually on discord
    Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN? Brownjosh
    2) What is your discord name? Josh#7302
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Tekkit classic survival
    5) Scenario: Someone needs help setting up a quarry or even machines, Actively watching chat to make sure no ones racist or in mature and Help those who needs.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would either give them a citation or work with them until we resolve the issue they are having
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I positive attitude and help
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I have been on a lot can't even think of an exact number but a least 5hrs a day either afk waiting for my quarry and reading chat and helping the few people who want it
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? Im not brown lol. I often play ffps shooters while afk so might miss a few messages in minecraft chat
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? EST 12pm-1am