Devin290 Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Devin290, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Devin290

Devin290 New Member

1) Whats your IGN?

Devin290

2) What is your discord name?

Devin290#8542

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

Survival

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

I can deal with any basic factory and in-game problem. My only lapse in knowledge is megaliths.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

I would warn the 2 to stop or they would be muted. If they refuse, I'd mute them for 10 mins.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

I would respond with a cite if they had broken the rules after warnings. 4 cites=temp-ban

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

A "complex" understanding of how to maneuver people into agreements and understanding. I feel as if I would be able to de-escalate a situation better than most

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

15 hours a week, that's my minimum usually

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

I am a straightforward and caring person. I want to give everyone what they want whilst maintaining a moral code. I am very active and love the game, and would be very grateful to be able to be a part of this family-like community

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

I live in CST time and can be on at about 5pm to 10pm or about 9pm till 2 am. Depends really. My prime time is really 7pm and up though.

#1 Devin290, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019