FragasYT Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Fragas, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Fragas

Fragas New Member

Hi,

1) Whats your IGN?

FragasYT
    2) What is your discord name?
    Fragas#1215
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Survival Tekkit
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    i have played tekkit for 4-5years and i really like to make factories auto crafting machines and something like that
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    tell them to come down ask them what's the problem, and then when they answer try to resolve the problem, if they do not listen i'ill warn them with a mute or something like that, and if they still ignore mute them for some short time to they come down,
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    example put to cell (Jail) ask to remove hacks or tempban for some time, i'ill do that what is Staff rules,
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    i'm playing minecraft for 6-7years and (Tekkit classic) about 6years, i have alot of experience with machines or diffrent things, i always can help people, and i have been alot of server staff so i can help easily for players, i speak some diffrent Languages, (Lithuania) (Findland) (English)
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Right now i didn't have played alot on (Complex) servers, because i just started play tekkit after some 1year pause, but i can be active always about 50-60hours in two weeks
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    Right now i'm 15, after some months, (Four months) i will be 16, i'm friendly, and i like to communicate with people. I'm from Lithuania but i live in *Findland* my english is not really good whem i'm talking, but i can write in english good, i can help people in multiple Language (Lithuania) (Findland) (English)
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

i live in (Findland) there is (GMT+3), i can be always active i dont need alot sleep, i can just sleep 2-3hours and its enough

#1 Fragas, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019