IceRenegade Staff Application <o/

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by IceRenegade, Mar 19, 2019.

1. IceRenegade

IceRenegade New Member

Staff Application Requirements
    1) Age: 16+ No exceptions! - Older than Cata by a few days :D
    2) Active Player! (Online Often) - I can be yuh
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player! - Still learning so meh
    4)Has/Uses Discord Often! - Y'all already know ;)

Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN? - ii_ICE_Renegade

2) What is your discord name? - IceRenegade#8888

3) Which server do you primarily play on? - Survival

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? - Not too knowledgeable, but I am willing to learn as much as I need

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would tell them to knock it off and chill out, if they continued I would punish accordingly

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? - Depending on the rules being broken I would attempt to talk to them about it, then jail, mute, kick, etc. accordingly

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? - i HaVe ExPeRiEnCe As A sRaDmIn On CoMpLeX pIxElMoN!1!1!!1111!!! But for real I have experience staffing on other servers, not just Pixelmon, and I already know some of you lovely ladies on the staff team ;)

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? - Idk, I can get back into it but I used to get 30+ back in the day, but can easily get 15+

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? - I AM NOT A FURRY

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? - EST and idk, 2pm-12pm weekdays and earlier on weekends