ItSovietBorkBish Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ItSovietBork, May 17, 2019 at 3:13 AM.

1. ItSovietBork

ItSovietBork New Member

1) Whats your IGN?

- ItSovietBorkBish

2) What is your discord name?

- Soviet Bork#3512

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

- Complex-Tekkit

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

- Always learning, decent and willing to keep learning.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

- Step 1. Try to settle the tension.
    - Step 2. Ask what's going on.
    - Step 3. Find a fair solution to the problem.
    - Step 4. Give warnings/Citations if needed and report the problem to a higher up when next available.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

- Three warnings, after I would mute and if things continued I would temp ban for no longer then an hour and report the problem to a higher up when next available.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

- I bring fun and friendliness to the community along with whole hearted conversations and friendships.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

- Whenever available so around 15-20 hours

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

- I have a history of moderator and upper-positions on other online games and servers.
    - Skilled with people, can usually handle most problems and leave the situation fair and handled properly.
    - Friendly, whole hearted, professional in a workplace.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

- Timezone is -4 GMT Eastern Daylight Timezone, I am usually on between 3:30pm and 11pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends