MoneyFlies

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Killer45009, May 27, 2019.

1. Killer45009

Killer45009 New Member

1) What's your IGN? - MoneyFlies

2) What is your discord name? - JustinShh#3818

3) Which server do you primarily play on? - mc-complex: survival

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? - Have been playing for about 4 years on and off. There are still things I do not know, but I know my way around the modpack pretty well and am always willing to learn.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? - Give each of them a stern warning. If arguing continues, mute each player for a limited amount of time. It is the internet, and people are bound to say dumb things. Unless the person is super vulgar/racist, will almost never result in a ban as players are also potentially donators to help keep the server running. Chat privileges are not a right, they are a privilege. Unless a ban is obviously permitted, it is up to the owner and a consensus of staff to decide whether to ban someone in this scenario.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? - Depends on the rule. But, if someone is obviously not trying to do things by the book, a temp-ban/ban may be in order depending on the rule they are breaking/how consistent they break it. In general, ruining other players' gaming experience is a no-no, and if bad enough may result in a ban. Things such as obvious hacking/exploiting is a ban-on-sight. Yet again, I would consult another staff member to see if they agree with the punishment I believe should be given.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? - A sense of maturity and logic. Emphasis on logic, I'm not afraid to joke a little. This is just a game, after all.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? - Due to work/real life obligations, I usually only play a couple of days out of the week, but at that time I would normally grind for 5-8 hours at a time.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? - I am a computer science major at California State University Fullerton, and I am an avid troubleshooter. I have a youtube channel with almost 100 subs and a video with 120k views and a couple with 10k+ views. My videos are primarily troubleshooting problems people run in to (as I said, I enjoy troubleshooting problems and helping others out) Channel Name: OG MapleBar

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)? I reside in California (Pacific Standard Time) I play on weekdays primarily as I work and have other obligations on weekends. Thank you for your consideration, I am looking forward to hearing your response.

2. Killer45009

Killer45009 New Member

Posted for
    MoneyFlies

Justin Schultheis likes this.