Pandabear1125's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Panda, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Panda

Panda New Member

Alrighty, I'm finally applying. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider my application. Thank you for your time.
    1) What's your IGN?
    Pandabear1125 but normally I go by Panda.
    2) What is your discord name?
    Pandabear1125#8849. Feel free to msg me any time.
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I play on both factions and Survival. I am aware that I will not be able to play factions for-real upon acceptance.
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    I am a veteran since the original Technic pack so I am very knowledgable. I also frequently edit posts on the Tekkit Classic Wikia.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    First, I would verbally warn both parties to dial it back and keep it PG. If the insulting continued I would issue one last warning mentioning the use of a mute to both parties. Finally, if they ignore my last warning, I would mute both for 5 minutes to let them cool down. If the mute is unsuccessful in keeping the peace, I would issue a cite and 2hr mute.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    If it is obvious that the player is breaking the rules for the fun of it or to annoy the staff/other players, I would issue a cite and increasing punishments following continual rule breakage. However if the player seems to be having a hard time understanding the rule he/she is breaking, I would help them understand better to the best of my ability. \
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I bring my easy-going and likable attitude. I believe that people should have a second chance because we are all human, and all humans make mistakes. This does not, however, make me soft as I'm willing to punish to the fullest extent if the circumstance requires it.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I play 10-15hrs a week on a busy week. I am currently enrolled in college so after-school work is always uncertain.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    Well, for one, I have played on this server for a while now, roughly 2 years, and I've loved every second of it. My age is 20 and I work well with most everyone. I am also semi-fluent in Spanish, enough to help out our foreign friends. : )
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on?
    My main playing times are 7pm-9pm M-F and 8am-11am/1pm-8pm weekends. Fridays I usually can stay later until about 11pm-1am. I am in the Central Standard time zone (CST, CDT, UTC-5).

2. Panda

Panda New Member

Due to family complications, I am withdrawing my application.