Spyhunter211's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Spyhunter211, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Spyhunter211

Spyhunter211 New Member

1) Whats your IGN? Spyhunter211
    2) What is your discord name? Don't have discord, but I can get one.
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival Tekkit
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? Very decent, still tinkering around with ic2 and stuff, but understand the gist of it.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Ask them to quit arguing with one another, if they refuse to then I would follow the proper punishment procedure.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Notify my superior, and ask them what I should do if I am unsure of what to.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Well I have been playing minecraft itself for over a decade, so I know a lot about the game ever since it was in beta, I am 22yrs old, so I have life knowledge that I also bring.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Probably 40+ tbh
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I am 22yrs old, I have a almost 2 year old irl, I work in a factory currently, so I am off during the day time.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Central, I get home from work at about 7am, then I play from then, usually until atleast 4pm if not later.