staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by B1uDe4D, Jun 4, 2019.

1. B1uDe4D

B1uDe4D New Member

Staff Application Requirements
    1) Age: 16+ No exceptions!

yes
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)

after next week, 24/7
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player!

yes
    4)Has/Uses Discord Often!

yes

Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN?

B1u_De4D
    2) What is your discord name?

B1u_ÐeλD#3687
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?

Survival, thinking about playing on factions
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?

I have in depth knowledge of tekkit classic from when the Yogscast first started there playthrough. I have since been playing modded Minecraft and recently decided to come back.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

First, I would figure out what they are arguing about by trying to deescalate the situation. If they both calm down, then I will try and fix their issue or if they don’t calm down, I would mute them and explain their immaturity. Depending on the responses and their cooperation this can end with everyone being happy or with someone getting kicked/banned for a stupid reason(they can’t behave themselves in a game)
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

(My response depends on the rule broken) The first time they break a rule it would be a warning, the next time they break a rule I would temp ban of a day, the length of the ban would increase a few more times until a perma-ban is given
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I have very good knowledge of Java and could help with any coding that needs to be done with the server, I plan on majoring in CS in college
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

I haven’t been that active due to finals, but since that I am finishing school I will probably been on the server very often #sleepisfortheweak
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

I have lots of hours dedicated into modded Minecraft.
    10) What time zone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

My time zone is EST, I will generally be on latter in the day and night, occasionally I will be on in the morning.