Staff Application - 2sick

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 2sick, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 2sick

2sick New Member

~2sick
    My name is 2sick4you, discord name is Shelbyking. I primarily play on Factions, but frequently switch over to Survival just to see what's going on. I'm very well rounded when it comes to Tekkit, I used to run a well-known server 2-3 years ago. Had to stop hosting due to health/work reasons. I know the in/outs of coding, website management, bugs, glitches, and most importantly staff/player communications.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Personally I would tell them it's against the rules, and to either take it to private message, or to knock it off (Warning first). If continued, a mute for a couple hours would be applied.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Depending on the rules broken, and severity of the situation, a temp ban and then i'd consult with a higher up rank to see how they would like to handle it. (Perm ban, or other punishment).

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I'm very mature, previous server management/owner experience. I actually work for a Sheriff's office dealing with inmates haha. Could say I have great vocal and judgement skills also. I'm a great guy once you get to know me.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    2-3 per day, (12+hours weekly?) if not more. I'd definitely be online more frequently to the server if needed.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I'm here to help, i've noticed a lack of supervision on factions and would like to help out if needed. At least for the times i'm online i've noticed that. Anyways, if you have any other information please feel free to ask. Can chat on discord or whatever. Thanks.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

Central time zone. I usually tend to get on in the mornings (7AM) and also before work for a couple hours in the afternoon.