Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Outlaw316, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Outlaw316

Outlaw316 New Member

1) Whats your IGN? Outlaw316
    2) What is your discord name? Malliok
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Complex Is the only one I have on my server list.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I know majority of EC2 and am trying to learn Redpower and Bluepower
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Mute both for 10 min and address the situation, with longer mutes if they continue to argue.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Report to a higher staff member through discord and take screenshots.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Activity. Know the basics.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Just started 4 days ago and play around 6-10 hours a day. so 30+ hours a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? My name is Austin, and I'm 24. I was past moderator and administrator for servers in the past 6 years.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Central Timezone.