Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Frederik Plet, May 13, 2019.

1. Frederik Plet

Frederik Plet New Member

Staff Application Requirements:

1) Age: 16+ No exceptions!:
    Im 16 years born in december

2) Active Player!:
    Of course!

3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player!:
    YES! I try to help people and i know how to make most things

4)Has/Uses Discord Often!:
    Yes every time i play i talk with someone or discord is just open

Staff Application Guideline:

1) Whats your IGN?:

frederikplet

2) What is your discord name?:

Frederikplet#8579

3) Which server do you primarily play on?:
    Faction

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?:
    The only thing i didnt know exactly how to build was a force field... so i think i know alot in the game

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?:
    I will say they should stop at the first time, and if they dont stop i will mute them for 1 hour and if they will keep going after that hour i will give a weekly mute

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?:
    i will start try to stop him breaking rules but if he dont listen i will give him 1 day long ban at the start and after that if he keep going its 1 week long and if they keep going after that its permanent ban.
    because i think if i will give then a long ban at the start they will not do it again.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I Will help the new guys to make them get the best experience on the server and always answer when people ask me for something. im danish and i know alot of the people on the server is danish so i think it will help me in certain situations.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? :
    I play about 10-15 hours a week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?:
    Its not every weekend i can play from easter to summer because im on camping, but all the other weekends i play on this server.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?:
    I live in Denmark and the time there is CEST and i play from 6:45 to. I hope i can be a staff because no staff is usually online when i play, so i think it will help.