The_Rez's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by The_Rez, May 19, 2019.

1. The_Rez

The_Rez New Member

1) Whats your IGN?
    The_Rez
    2) What is your discord name?
    Rez
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Tekkit
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    Very knowledgeable other than Redpower and Computers.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Listen to each side of the argument and try to come up with a reasonable solution that could help both while giving a warning that if they continue to insult each other will result in punishment.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Starting with warnings and if they do not take the hint than it will result in a kick. Continued rule breaking will result in a short term ban and if they return and continue the breaking the rules then it will result in a perma ban.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I am both fair and just when it comes to rules and punishment. I try my best to help everyone I can and to ensure the most enjoyment for everyone on the server. I learn really quick about the rules and expectations of staff.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Mon-Fri I try to be on from around 6:30pm to 10:30pm and on Saturday I have been usually playing for good chunk of the day. My Sundays I am usually not on for personal reasons.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    Not really other than what I already said.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

I am in the Pacific Timezone and I put when I am on for question 8. Around 6:30pm to 10:30pm while for Saturday is roughly 9am to roughly 9:30pm with breaks here and there.