TheyCallMeMario's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheyCallMeMario, May 6, 2019.

1. TheyCallMeMario

TheyCallMeMario New Member

My name is Radu. Im 16 y old and. IGN is TheyCallMeMario, discord is Radu#8796 and i love playing minecraft and i know more things about mods and others. I'd like to join staff community because i want to help people and love to explain when smth is wrong and i love solve problems. I know a bit of programming in HTML CSS and Javascript and im taking java courses. I'm a calm person and my life's motivation comes from this sentence "If i really want something never give up! keep trying".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Whats your IGN?.My IGN is TheyCallMeMario
    2) What is your discord name? I'm on discord Radu#8796
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? I prefer playing survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I know about IC2 and buildcraft
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    It depends.First i will talk to the first one and tell me what s going on, then talking to the second one. I try to fix the problem and tell em to calm down because is better to solve the problems without arguing. If they don't stop I will warn em and mute em.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    It depends on the severity, since we want to quash the recidivism, one needs to go slow and understand why the offences are happening. A harsh to-the-point punishment rarely begets changed behavior. Of course in a serious case, a harsh stop-this-right-now type solution may be needed just to keep the civility.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I don't know what other applicants bring to community but every person is different and can help community in different ways
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    about
    40-50 hours per week
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    NA
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I live in Giurgiu,near Bucharest Romania timezone is UTC +3 and im ussualy on from monday to friday (8am 12pm local time and 8pm- 11pm) and in weekends i can be online 10am-18pm 20pm-3am)