TotallyNotMario's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TotallyNotMario, Mar 31, 2019.

1. TotallyNotMario

TotallyNotMario New Member

I'm just posting this because although there's a 1/10000 chance of me being accepted, there's still a chance.

1) Whats your IGN? TotallyNotMario
    2) What is your discord name? TotallyNotMario#8714
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I wouldn't say i'm the best, but I know enough to get by.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would help them reach an agreement, and if that is not possible, 2 warnings followed by a 10m mute.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Mute them at first for 10, then 30, then 1 hour, then a temp ban if required, depending on the severity of the rule.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? First of all, I am autistic, so I perceive things much differently than everyone else, leading to potential solutions to arguments, problems, et cetera.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? It mainly depends on my schedule for the day, if I can play for 3 hours then I can but if I can only play 1 hour then I play that one hour. I will make sure I clock over 10 hours though, each week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I am diagnosed with depression, high functioning autism, anxiety, and potentially PTSD.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? CST, Times will vary due to school and such.