UbstarRC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by UbstarRC, Jan 6, 2019.

1. UbstarRC

UbstarRC New Member

1) Whats your IGN?
    - UbstarRC

2) What is your discord name?
    - RX7FD3S#2824

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    - Survival

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    - I possess experience in ComputerCraft, IC2, EE and partially in RedPower.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    - I would issue a warning to stop. If they disregarded the warning, I would cite and mute them for half an hour or more, depending on the severity of insults.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    - I would make sure that they are aware of the rules the server has and issue a citation. After that, if the player still continues to stubbornly break rules, I would jail them for an interval of time according to the magnitude of the rule being broken, as well as issue another citation. If they still continued after that, depending on the commands I've been given, I would issue a third citation, temp-ban them or perma-jail them and inform a higher position staff to carry out the punishment.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Having played Tekkit for over 6 years, I have various knowledge in hacked clients, console use, dupes, bugs, as well as staff commands and various entertainment plug-ins, as well as diverse in-game events to make the player experience more interesting. I also have a 3 year experience of being a staff manager on a former popular Tekkit server, and bring consistent activity.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

On average, 28-30 hours per week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I've made a mistake and earned myself 1 citation due to ignorance, which the person hiring should be able to see. Other than that, nothing apart from what's already written in the 7th question.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    My timezone is UTC+1 (Serbia), and I normally play from 10 am to 13 pm, as well as from 12 am to 1-2 am.

#1 UbstarRC, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. UbstarRC

UbstarRC New Member

I'm letting staff know that I won't be active for 10 days due to university exams, after that my activity should return to normal.