Yubbysub's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yubbysub, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Yubbysub

Yubbysub New Member

Staff Application Requirements
    1) Age: 16+ No exceptions!

24 years old.

2) Active Player! (Online Often)

I will be online approximately 20-25 hours a week.

3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player!

I play Minecraft since the beta, so that makes it around 9 years now ? And I play TC for about 5-6 years. So to answer the on requirements (question) I think I know quite a bit about the modpack.

4)Has/Uses Discord Often!

I am using Discord quite often yes. On the PC and on the phone when important.

Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN?

IGN: Yubbysub

2) What is your discord name?
    Razer (#4277)

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

I play on the survival server at this very moment.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic?
    As I stated in the requirements part I have been on this modpack for quite some time now and I am specialized in factory building and know how to resolve issues when they occur. So feel free to ask me anything, will be glad to help out.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

Firstly I would ask the players to calm down and ask them what is going on. If they do not calm down and continue to swear/argue with each other I will give them 2 sets of warnings, if they continue I would give them (or if it was 1) a 5 minute mute. I would try to get those guys to chat/private message me to tell them their stories so I can fix it. The reason to ask them to do it in PM is so that the other players online don't get spammed with messages. Perhaps the best way is to get them to a small chat in Dicord so that I can solve their issue discreetly.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

It really depends what kind of rule they are breaking to be honest. I would act different by different kind of rule breaking.
    If it was a verbal offense I would give them a couple of warnings first before I would take action. If they continue I would Mute or them for a couple of minutes.
    If it was a hack or glitch that they abused I would permanently ban them of the server.

When a player gives out items for free or creates drop parties I would take away those items and remind hem that it is against the rules. Next I would report it in the staff chat so that the other staff members are aware that this person is doing this.
    NOTE: I would report any issues that are important to staff chat right away.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I can not say that other applicants do not share the same interest in the server as me as I don't know them. But what I can say is that I love to help people with their issues on the server. From questions about the rules till issues they have on their projects that they are making.

I have quite some experience as a staff member on a previous server. I was a Co-owner on the Tekkit Ultimate TC server. Made my way up from Jrmod-mod-srmod-headmod-admin-sradmin-co owner. Doesn't mean that you guys see me with that same potential but I do my best to be as best of service.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I do around 20-25 hours a week on the server. More if needed.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    To introduce myself, I am a 24 (about to turn 25) year old male and live in the Netherlands. I dont have a lot of hobbies beside Scuba diving, renovating my house and gaming. My girl moved in about 2 years ago and I am trying to get her to play some games... But so far I only managed to get her on the Sims ... xD I work in shifts at a 40 hour base so I can be online at weird times.
    I am an electrical engineer at a steel plant. My job is to keep the factory running when a malfunction occurs. Basically to fix the electrical issue and get the plant running again.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I am in the timezone GMT+1 Amsterdam and I live in the Netherlands (Europe)

Thank you all for reading this and I am looking forward to your response.

#1 Yubbysub, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019