Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Pokemon Not Evolving - RED Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stump

So I had just started playing the Red Server, and I decided to pick Oshawatt as my starter, and used my rare candies to evolve him. I managed to get him to level 16, but he didn't evolve. I thought that was odd so I kept leveling him up. During this time I noticed he wasn't holding anything, so it couldn't have been a stone causing that. Eventually I got him up to level 31, but he still hasn't evolved. He had turned white for maybe 30 seconds, disappeared, then went back into my party. No animations or anything.
I need to evolve my Pokemon, man.

Attachments

Link_TJZ

So I had just started playing the Red Server, and I decided to pick Oshawatt as my starter, and used my rare candies to evolve him. I managed to get him to level 16, but he didn't evolve. I thought that was odd so I kept leveling him up. During this time I noticed he wasn't holding anything, so it couldn't have been a stone causing that. Eventually I got him up to level 31, but he still hasn't evolved. He had turned white for maybe 30 seconds, disappeared, then went back into my party. No animations or anything.
I need to evolve my Pokemon, man.
Hi Stump,

I'm sorry you weren't able to evolve your Oshawott! This is a common glitch that occurs sometimes when evolving Pokemon. Here are some ways to resolve it:

1. Relog. I'd suggest relogging from the server and trying to level it up again. This will work essentially 99.99% of the time. If not, then read on!
2. Double-check the criteria. Sometimes, Pokemon will have certain criteria that need to be met in order to undergo evolution (i.e. biome-specific, friendship level).
3. Contact a Staff Member/Create a ticket on our Discord. In those 0.01% cases, the evolution may simply be completely glitched out. At that point, we'd suggest contacting a staff member or creating a ticket to let us know that the evolution seems to be broken. We'll come on and force evolve it for you as soon as possible!

I hope this answered your question. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to let us know! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.