Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Stupid mods abusing their power

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieHD_123

I was on the server and got banned pretty much out of no where, I wanted to trade with someone and half way through decided I didn’t want to trade, I have the player their stuff back and about 20 mins later got banned for ‘scamming’ the player I traded with was named wolf something and reported me even though I didn’t scam and performed a legit trade with another player after, if I don’t get I’m banned I’m never coming back to this server this is bullshit.

Link_TJZ

I was on the server and got banned pretty much out of no where, I wanted to trade with someone and half way through decided I didn’t want to trade, I have the player their stuff back and about 20 mins later got banned for ‘scamming’ the player I traded with was named wolf something and reported me even though I didn’t scam and performed a legit trade with another player after, if I don’t get I’m banned I’m never coming back to this server this is bullshit.
Hi AlfieHD_123,

You were not banned; you were simply jailed for a period of time. You are still able to play on the server, but please be aware that all deals made between players are final. I understand your frustration and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you need anything else, please feel free to let us know. Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers.

Link_TJZ

Its ok i got a perm ban by joking around with a friend btw i'm a omega
Hi xEagles612,

I apologize if you feel as though you were unrightfully banned. Please be aware that we take any report and/or ticket that a player submits to us seriously. Regardless if it was a joke or not, the action that was reported to us violated our rules and we dealt with it accordingly. The fact that you knew you violated the rules on purpose to make a "joke" does not justify your actions. On another note, we treat every player equally. In other words, we do not give donors more lenient punishments over players that have no donor rank. Everyone is punished under the same criteria, so adding in that you were an Omega rank does not help your case.

If you believe you were wrongfully banned, then I'd advise you to submit a Ban Appeal. I'd also highly recommend that you take the appeal seriously as we look highly upon those that do. As we also receive a high volume of appeals, it may take up to two weeks for you to receive a response from us, so thank you for your patience in advance. If you have any other concerns, feel free to let us know. Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers.

xEagles612

I wasn't implying that I was a omega to get special treatment, I was implying that becuase you guys obvisouly don't care about what you rank you have, so don't jump to conclusions. And you obvisouly don't understand how are generation has fun.

Last edited:

Link_TJZ

I wasn't implying that I was a omega to get special treatment, I was implying that becuase you guys obvisouly don't care about what you rank you have, so don't jump to conclusions. And you obvisouly don't understand how are generation has fun.
As I misunderstood your implication, I do apologize for that as that was never my intention to do so. But, please understand that what may seem like a joke to you may also be offensive to someone else. This is the reason why we have a set standard for rules. I'd still recommend creating a Ban Appeal as that is your best chance of getting unbanned. Once again, I do apologize if I came off as a jerk for implying that.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.